I’m not going to tell you anything you don’t already know. However, we are humans, and we need to be told over and over again what benefits our wellbeing.
I’m not a psychologist or an expert at well being, but over time I have noticed that certain things we do help us be better people for ourselves and for those around us. Here is a list of Five MAJOR keys (CC DJ Khaled) that will help you achieve just that.
1. Believing in Yourself
- Nothing Beats confidence, so stop caring what others think of you and do what makes you happy.
- Don’t expect approval from others (they don’t wan you to win).
- Know your worth
2. Trust Very Few People
- Becareful who you trust, not everyone has good intentions
- Mind what you say, where you say it, and to whom you say it to (what goes around, comes around)
- Pick your friends wisely because not everyone is worth your time and energy
3. Eating Healthy + Being Active
- I assure you that you will feel more positive and energetic when you aren’t bloated with junk food
- Activity can be something as effortless as taking a walk every day or dancing in front of your mirror (guilty :p ).
4. Organization is key
- To do lists are so essential for me to keep track of what needs to be done during a certain period of time (type them up on your notes app on your phone).
- Outfit planning will save you a lot of time during the week
- Meal planning will lead to healthier food choices
- Reduce procrastination (I say reduce because lord knows I still have a problem with this) by spacing out your work load.
- When I say I explore I really do mean EXPLORE
- Travel to new countries and cities that are beyond your comfort zones
- Be aware of what is going on in the world (I don’t mean scrolling down your Facebook feed reading headlines of stories your friends found interesting), READ or WATCH the news everyday!
I’ve been wearing a lot of colors lately and I feel like I am being unfaithful to my All Blvck Everything vibes. However Morocco is just such a colourful country and eventually the rich colors starting wearing off on you. I made sure I toned down the tangerine orange with the sleeveless white blazer and white bag!
Isn’t this the cutest little orange juice stand? You don’t need much to make something pretty and useful!
I would love to hear what you guys think of the pointers and if there is anything you think doesn’t belong or should be added to the list!
I was wearing…
Major Key 🔑