These boots are THE shoes for this fall and winter. They are so chic and quite comfortable to prance around during these cold winter days. I put together several sets below of different colors, textures and of course price ranges, so there is something for everyone!
The boots from this set are from:
1. VALENTINO/ 2. ACNE STUDIOS/ 3. AQUAZZURA/ 4. GIANVITO ROSSI/ 5. CHURCHE’S/ 6. TOPSOP/ 7. MONSOON
1. BALENCIAGA/ 2. Topshop/ 3. PRADA/ 4. SAINT LAURENT
The patent version of these boots are probably the most elegant looking ones, so don’t shy away from wearing them with your evening dress.
1. TORY BURCH/ 2. STELLA MCCARTNEY/ 3. TOPSHOP/ 4. PHILLIP LIM
Some of you might not relate to this but I hate going to a store and not finding a nude shoes that suits me; it is usually much lighter. This set definitely doesn’t showcase all the nude tones there are but I tried to get 4 different types, including a dark one for people with skin tones like mine! Christian Louboutin has made efforts into incorporating nude shoes for darker skin tones in his collections, however many designers are still behind on this.
1. GIVENCHY/ 2. DOLCE & GABANNA/ 3. ALAIA/ 4. BALENCIAGA/ 5. DOLCE & GABANNA/ 6. T BY ALEXANDER WANG/ 5. JEFFREY CAMPBELL
This is for those of you, who like me, love the small details in shoes.
1. ISABEL MARANT/ 2. MARNI/ 3. MAISON MARGIELA
Animal skin and wild colors? Yes please. Though these bold prints aren’t for me, rock them if you like them.
1. MAISON MARGIELA/ 2. MARNI/ 3. PRADA/ 4. ACNE STUDIOS/ 5. ACNE STUDIOS
The Marni ones in the middle are by far my favorite boots from all of these sets and I am going to get my hand on them soon!
1. J. CREW/ 2. BARNEYS/ 3. GIUSEPPE ZANOTTI/ 4. ZIMMERMANN
You can never go wrong with all blvck everything!
1. GIANVITO ROSSI/ 2. TOPSHOP/ 3. MAISON MARGIELA
Good luck keeping these clean! But if you are the careful type (definitely not me), then go ahead because they are gorgeous!
Any particular one caught your attention? I would love to know your favorite pair.